The Water Sound The Water Sound

Couldn't agree more with all the other good reviews you have acquired with your work here, the visual representation of the process of how he received the vision to the poem and to his genius, couldn't honour him any more than this.

RPGsrok responds:

You honour me with your thoughts and complements. Thank you for reviewing!

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

Oh man, I haven't played skyrim in ages and still thought it was too fucking funny! NICE ONE!

BeyBlade Was F'n Dumb BeyBlade Was F'n Dumb

Right on man, right on.

Folds -- Origami Game Folds -- Origami Game

A really original, fun and addictive game! The music and background really helps you get in the right oriental atmosphere to appreciate the art that is origami and skill it takes to fold the patterns in the right way. 5 out of 5!

Elf Story Elf Story

Have to agree on the problem with the arrows you have to slice in two, it took me like 500000000000 tries to finally get the last one but by then I've gotten so bored that I decided to stop, Nice artwork though and soundtrack!

Earn to Die 2012 Earn to Die 2012

Really loved the game, the upgrading system is excellent and has a lot of variety. Once you begin, it'll be very hard to stop!

Upon the Altar of Sacrifice Upon the Altar of Sacrifice

KEEP IT BRUTAL!

Unusual Reanimation Unusual Reanimation

Have to agree with PoisonHeart on this one!

Practice Practice

I took a look at the original picture and I think you matched the reality really well with your drawing. I love the effort you took to really accentuate the wrinkles and shades, as it does in the original picture. All in all, a great work.